Thursday, July 9, 2015

Blazer, Burgundy, Business


My second pseudo-workwear piece has become a personal favorite for me. I love the look of the long sleeves peeking out from the blazer cuffs, even though it might not be the most professional! I accented all the black with burgundy pants, and kept it dark but still casual. I absolutely love these DVF heels because they have the high heel d'orsay look while still being surprisingly comfortable, a must for a job in the city. I'm so excited about this internship so you can be sure that more work-esque looks are to come.

xx Maya

striped shirt || Lush blazer (similar) || burgundy pants || Diane von Furstebnberg heels (similar) || bag (old, similar) || Jcrew necklace (old, similar) || sunglasses || belt (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment