Friday, July 3, 2015

Patriot Part I


Part I means that YES there will be a part II. I'm sharing two looks of how I style the classic red, white and blue for this 4th of July. A jersey babydoll dress and converse are the perfect casual look for an outdoor night of picnic blankets and fireworks, not to mention the Kate Spade wicker purse which reminds me of a picnic basket! I also have so many of these sequin headbands, and I think this red one adds a little fun and flare to the holiday look while the scarf keeps it fashion-forward. I'm so excited for this holiday that I can't pick just this one, and I hope you are too.

New RWB look coming tomorrow!

xx Maya

babydoll dress (similar) || scarf (gifted, similar) || sneakers || wicker purse (old, similar) || sequin headband || sunglasses (similar) || watch (in gray here) || ring (Old Navy jewelry available in store)

No comments:

Post a Comment