Thursday, July 16, 2015

In With the New


Today my outfit was full of NEW, which always gives you a confidence boost. My new silky-back t-shirt and ankle jeans from Jcrew are easily two favorites, but the real gem is my new Mini Avery Tote from Rebecca Minkoff. I've wanted both a winged satchel and a bag by RM for such a long time now, and I finally got two-in-one (and under $200)! I also finally got these fun double-sided pearl studs that I've been seeing everywhere recently and I love them!

Speaking of new things, check out what I'm Currently Coveting to find a few items that caught my eye from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Although I have new things, a few more couldn't hurt! Nordstrom is my absolute favorite so I can't wait to snag a few deals.

xx Maya

silky t-shirt || distressed ankle jeans || RM winged satchel || thong sandals (similar) || double-sided earrings(in gold-pearl here) || sunglasses || watch (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment