Saturday, July 4, 2015

Patriot Part II


As promised, my second (and favorite) RWB look. I love the classic american feel of the jean jacket and bandanna (I had a Rosie the Riveter moment) with the red lips. Overall a cute but casual twist for an outdoor celebration. Ironic that tomorrow I'm heading to London and Paris (both with US colors), but I'm still glad I get to spend this great holiday in a place where its celebration is not so... tongue-in-cheek. Otherwise, I'm so excited for my trip!! I'll have a couple usual posts this week with a full European download when I return!

Happy 4th!

xx Maya

lace dress (similar) || denim jacket (similar) || satchel || colorblock sandals || bandanna || sunglasses || necklace || ring (Old Navy Jewelry available in store)

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! A simple lace white dress is always a good choice! I like also your beautiful bag too....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you too! I had so much fun with these two outfits. Thanks for reading!

    xx Maya

    ReplyDelete