Saturday, July 18, 2015

To the Maxi

This dress is undoubtedly one of my favorite items in my closet--maybe thats why I'm smiling so much?? I'm surprised it hasn't made an appearance on the blog until now! Maxi dresses like this light, printed jersey one by Lush are so perfect for summer, especially when it's not too hot. (Lush at Nordstrom features them in so many colors and patterns on sale.) I dressed it down a bit with my favorite denim, and dressed it up a bit with my brand new Lancaster Paris envelope clutch from my recent trip. I love the outfit freedom that warm summer weather gives you!

xx Maya

Lush maxi dress (so many colors, one here) || denim shirt (similar) || red envelope clutch || caged sandals (similar) || bracelets (Alex and Ani, similar cuff) || necklace (similar) || sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment