Monday, July 27, 2015

Blackhat


There's just something so chic about wearing black on black that I can't stop doing it! Although not exactly a summer color, a pretty ruffled top and festival shorties help give this dark look an upbeat summer vibe. My bow fedora and some curls also helped to give it a hint of summer style. (And just a side note, this AE bralette is my absolute favorite new thing; so comfy and perfect for every summer look.) Something brighter may or may not be in my future...

xx Maya

ruffled top (similar) || destroyed shorts || sandals (similar) || fedora (in brown here) || bag (similar) || sunglasses || lace bralette || bracelets (Alex and Ani / Kate Spade) || rings (Novica / local jeweler)

2 comments:

  1. If I could, I'd wear black all day everyday!
    love the ruffle detailing of your top.
    Lovely outfit :)

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely won't be the end of my black ensembles! Thanks for reading!!

    xx Maya

    ReplyDelete