Monday, August 3, 2015

Sweaters and Sunshine


I'm wearing shorts, I promise! I got this awesome chunky sweater on sale at the end of last season and I just couldn't wait until the fall to wear it. I'm officially in that summer to fall transition period, where everything I wear has a hint of the cold weather to come without giving up summer (especially in this heat). I guess you can tell because this is my second sweater & shorts outfit in a row. I rounded this one out with sandals and some brand new UO sunnies that I am in LOVE with! Fall is by far my favorite season to dress for so forgive me for getting there a little early!

xx Maya

mustard sweater (similar, just got this one too!) || plaid shirt (blue-white here) || shorts (similar) || sandals (embroidered here) || satchel (in navy here) || sunglasses || double-sided earrings (in gold-pearl here)

No comments:

Post a Comment