Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lightweight Loving


My summer love hasn't died! If the temperature is dropping but you can't let go of summer, a cardigan should be your go-to item. The second of my #NSale deals was this beautiful lightweight cardigan. It's perfectly slim and long and it'll suit me all year round whether with something dressy underneath, or with a casual (even beach-worthy) outfit like this one. Although I love fall fashion, I keep trying to ignore the fact that summer is drawing to a close and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

xx Maya

tank || long cardigan || denim shorts || satchel || shoes (embroidered here) || bralette || sunglasses || bracelets || necklace (Old Navy jewelry available in store)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of color with the bag, really cute!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this bag (and on sale too!) Thanks for reading!!

    xx Maya

    ReplyDelete