Saturday, August 15, 2015

Washed White


I decided to go all white today instead of my constant bold black and Old Navy really helped me out with that. Old Navy has really become my go-to spot for jeans at a great price. I now own 3 pairs and I have to say that they fit me better than any jeans I've ever owned, so serious props to them. I've basically been searching all summer for the perfect white jean. I got a pair that didn't flatter me so much, and tried on many outside my price range but these beat them all, and for only $32. I'm trying to get in my white before labor day and enjoy these summer exclusive styles before they become a faux pas!

xx Maya

side-slit top (similar) || white denim || wedge sandals || clutch (similar) || sunglasses || earrings (in gold-pearl here) || necklace (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment