Saturday, August 8, 2015

Back in Black


Alright I know I've been a little bit too consistent with the color schemes lately but this black denim look was a must. I've been looking for the perfect distressed black paid (at a decent price) for a long time not and I finally found it. Surprisingly Old Navy jeans are so perfect for me. The rockstar style is skinny and so stretchy and comfortable that I couldn't be more of a fan. Of course this top was an instant favorite because Nordstrom and Lush are my two favorite things! These sequin sandals are so old, but with the deep red clutch they added the perfect pop to an otherwise monochromatic outfit. So lovely for a summer evening and of course for the fall weather to come.

xx Maya

destroyed jeans || tunic top || sequin sandals || clutch || sunglasses || watch (similar) || ring (Old Navy jewelry available in store)

2 comments:

  1. Love the all black look :) It's classic, chic and perfect for all occasion.

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black has definitely been my go to lately. Thanks for reading!!

    xx Maya

    ReplyDelete