Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Burgundy Blush


Today I took a break from sweaters and cutoffs to enjoy the summer weather in this flowy circle skirt. Now that it's August, burgundy is THE color in my wardrobe. So although summer is going strong, fall colors are coming, and I couldn't be more excited. I also love how comfortable this style is. A jersey skirt and bralette look so put together but give you just the right amount of relaxation. This outfit is perfect for me to wear to class when I'm at school, but also for a night out with no change required. Definitely a keeper in my wardrobe.

xx Maya

embroidered top (similar) || circle skirt (similar) || studded sandals || bag (old, similar) || sunglasses || Alex and Ani bracelets || AE bralette

2 comments:

  1. keep wearing that burgundy! love it on you. that is YOUR color.
    -c.

    The Block is Haute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you think so cause I'm ALL over it! Thanks for reading!!

    xx Maya

    ReplyDelete