Saturday, August 22, 2015

Minimal


This white button-down is my new favorite wardrobe staple. I've been searching for the perfect oversized, lightweight, swingy summer/transitional top and I finally found it! Hollister has really grown on me lately. The brand has really evolved from seagull-logo everything to a more versatile and classy look for more ages, and I'm totally into it. When I found this gem last weekend I was so excited to wear it that I had to post it (even though my blog has been SO black and white lately). And what better to pair with my new favorite top than my favorite sandals and new Fossil watch that I'm obsessed with. This look really did so much with so little and it's going to take so everything I have to not reach for this from my closet every day.

xx Maya

white button down (LOVE) || destroyed shorts || studded sandals || boyfriend watch || cuff (similar) || sunglasses || earrings (in gold-pearl here)

No comments:

Post a Comment