Friday, September 4, 2015

Groutfit


I really don't know if "groutfit" is a universal term, but s/o to my friends back home who've made it a thing, especially because I almost called this post 50 Shades... Usually a term for THE most casual outfit you could imaging (grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt), I tried to make it just a little nicer. I even had a grey day to match. It's a great alternative to both the all white and all black outfits that I've been constantly sporting lately. Not to mention grey is a great color for fall, so naturally I'm loving it.
Also is it grey or gray can someone tell me??

xx Maya

grey tank || grey waterfall blazer (similar) || grey jeans (distressed wash here) || grey wedges || grey bralette || grey (mostly) bag || silver watch || glass necklace (loving this one) || sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment