Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Borrowed from the Boys



Before I found these jeans on sale for $17 at Abercrombie & Fitch, I never thought boyfriend jeans would work for me. I loved how other people styled them, I just didn't think they would look flattering on me. When I found these (slightly larger than my normal size) for so cheap (reg $88), I thought it was a sign. And when I found this brandy tunic that I wore as a dress in my last post (love convertible items), I felt like I finally had the perfect combination. With boyfriend jeans, a boyfriend watch, and an oversized shirt, it was overall a slouchy boyish look, so I thought I should pair it with some feminine accents. With a cute sparkly headband, my favorite satchel, caged sandals and delicate jewelry, I felt like I found the perfect balance. I mentioned in my last post that I would feature this peice as a top, but this wasn't even the post I had initially planned! I felt so inspired and wanted to try this first. With that said, there will be yet another post with this styled as a tunic shirt and I'm sure you'll love it just as much!

xx Maya


Brandy tunic || boyfriend jeans (similar) || caged sandals (similar) || accented satchel || headband (identical) || racerback bralette || sunglasses || necklace (similar) || boyfriend watch || 
cuff (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment