Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wedding Blues


Just a quick post to share some photos from a beautiful wedding I attended with my family this past weekend. (Ignore the iPhone camera quality, better photos to come!) After searching and trying lots of dress options, I couldn't help but fall in love with this Kate Spade cloud print dress. I kept it blue with my Cambridge Satchel Company mini bag and a sky blue mani to top it off. I am also in LOVE with these shoes, and at a reasonable price they're perfect for a nice event. They are so incredibly comfy for the height and so lightweight that walking in them all day was a breeze. I went with minimal jewelry so as not to take away from the loud pattern, but some silver dangly earrings hidden in the curls were a must.

Oh and of course I had to include a picture of my stylish family and a few strips 'cause who doesn't love a photo booth?

xx Maya


dress (on sale!) || bag || shoes || earrings (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment