Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Inspiration


My Top 5

JORSHUA

JACY

CARLY

JASMIN
SHELLY

Hey Guys! If you can't tell by the blank space beneath this, this is my first blog post ever. Fashion is something I love so much and I'm so excited to share my personal style (and other life experiences) with the internet. Since I'm new at this, instead of diving right in, I thought I would first share some bloggers who inspire my fashion choices and who inspired me to create a blog myself. I've been following these ladies for a while and I love each of their different style choices, and pieces of each of them help me create my own style. (Be sure to check them out!) From boho, to business casual, to '70s chic these girls stay on the edge of all things trendy while also finding great deals and spreading their fashion and beauty expertise with the fashion loving community.

I would describe my own style as laid back and casual while not too simple and still chic. I love t-shirts and boyfriend jeans but am no stranger to pumps and blazers. I love to shop and nothing gives me more satisfaction than finding that killer deal from the Nordstrom sale rack to add to my collection. I believe that even if you run out of hangers, your closet can never be too full, even on my college student budget.
I hope you love my blog as much as I love fashion.

Stop by, stay tuned, stay classy.
xx Maya


All photos are property of their respective owners and are available on their websites

No comments:

Post a Comment